HOW TO APPLY
Students shall apply in the prescribed application form on or before the date mentioned in the notification of Kannur University. Application form and prospectus can be obtained in person on payment of Rs. 100/- or the application form can be downloaded from the website and send the same to office with the DD of Rs. 100/- in favour of Principal, Wadihuda Institute of Research and Advanced Studies, payable at SOUTH INDIAN BANK, PILATHARA. (Cost of application form and prospectus once paid will not be refunded.) Self attested copies of the Mark lists of the qualifying examinations, SSLC book and other certificates should be attached with the application form.All Students Seeking admissions should register in the Kannur University’s CAP(Centralized Allotment Process)Website(www.cap.kannuruniversity.ac.in) within the prescribed time.
The Principal reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Application received after the last date mentioned in the University notification will not be considered. Applications which are not properly filled in are also liable to be rejected.
Admission shall be made purely by merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Rank list will be prepared based on the candidate in the application form will only be considered for selection.
The list of candidates provisionally selected in the management quota will be put on the college notice board. The candidates will be intimated the date of interview. The candidate appearing for the interview should be accompanied by his/her parent.
All documents (original) mentioned in the University prospectus (8.6.1) should be produced at the time of Admission.
Fee should be remitted on stipulated date. Delay in payment of fee will attract a fine of Rs. 100/- per week.
1) Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance
2) A student who discontinues his/her studies after closure of admission has to remit the entire fee for the course.
1) The candidates seeking admission to the course will have to abide by the campus rules and regulations issued from time to time.
2) Individual attention and counseling will be given to each student.
3) Tests and examinations will be conducted regularly. Absence will be viewed seriously.
4) Parent of each student will be required to come to the college at the end of II & III terms for affixing signature in the progress card.
5) Ragging and any form of abetment to ragging will be treated as a criminal offence. As such incidents will call for police action; students are strictly directed to refrain from such activities.
6) Any other details not specifically covered by this prospectus will be decided by the undersigned and such decision shall be final